YELLOWLEAF NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE
INFORMATION & SIGN UP
Sign Up Today To Participate In
Yellowleaf's First Neighborhood Yard Sale
All Residents Are Eligible ... and It's Free To Join In!
1. Set up will be at your home location - all proceeds are yours!
2. We will furnish yard signs and balloons to all participants for Sale Day, plus display entrance signage.
3. Advertising to the public through social media and other venues will occur ONE WEEK prior to Sale Day.
4. A digital map for shoppers will be created to display seller locations. We anticipate 20+ residents participating.
5. After the sale is over, if you want to donate remaining items, we will arrange for pick up by The Foundry Ministries*.
They will pick up beginning at 2pm: items should be left in your driveway or front yard near the road. A paper receipt for your donations will be given to you by Pam Kimball when she picks up your yard sale sign.
6. Questions? Contact Amy Willis @ 205-332-5370 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam Kimball @ 205-678-9257.
7. Deadline to register: October 15, 2020
DO YOU WANT ITEMS TO BE PICKED UP AFTER THE SALE FOR DONATION?
Saturday, October 24, 2020
8 am - 2 pm
READY TO SIGN UP? Here You Go:
ITEMS FOR SALE
Pictures optional, submit
directly to Amy Willis
READY TO SUBMIT?
This Button's For You!
* The Foundry Ministries restores hope and rebuilds the lives of the addicted through Christ-centered recovery and
rescue programs. Donations to their thrift shop helps to fund these programs.